If a discrepancy is present between the Cut Length label on a pipe and the Cut Length shown in a Stock Listing Report, chances are some rounding settings need to be updated in Fabrication Standards.
A symptom of this discrepancy could become clear if a user notices Cut Length labels change back and forth when running Cleanup Intersections, followed by the Update Labels command.
If this is the case, please open the Fabrication Standards window to confirm the following settings.
- Settings > Fabrication Standards
- Pipe & Hanger Lengths tab
- Select the Secondary Starter Piece option, as shown below
- Uncheck the Always round up on the starter piece(s) option, as shown below
- Click OK to close the Fabrication Standards window, and run Cleanup Intersections (Ctrl+F12) on the pipes in question one last time